|
posted : Monday, December 24, 2007
title : 24 DEC
Tomorrow will be the day
Tat both hearts might bcome one?
or will it still be the same as now?
well .... maybe it would just turn out
to be another day...
Will be cleaning my bike
getting stuff for making sushi
My life nowadays would just be plain
looking forward to everyday
making new friends
so far... working at Tampines BHG
and Taka let me understand
life could just be the way u want
if u live it to the fullest
I've been talking to new people
every single day
tats kinda different about me
as i dun usually go approach people
first... i let them approach me
then i will start talking to them
I m quite happy wif my bike now
it seems to me that ..
everything is turning out better
time to spread the joy of christmas to all
my friends XD..
To Jean
may all yur christmas wish come true...
may he be yur star when yur in darkness
I wish u both A merry and unforgettable Christmas Day..
|