Life is Full Of Unexpected Things

MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com Best viewed in Google Chrome, screen resolution 1280 x 1024.




posted : Wednesday, October 17, 2007
title : Tis is 4 everyone who stood up 4 me
I didnt expect to explain to u guys so fast but then i did wad i wanted to do Which is .... Explain my doings to her Now its my turn to explain to u guys Well her reply was she believe wad she wants to believe I wun blame her 4 that since i destroyed the trust between us Ok here goes The reason y i accepted being scolded Taking all the blames was to just let her quell her anger Letting her hate me and all so that she could see that i admit my doings were wrong Its just to make her stop hating me but then It turn up the other way she hated me more cause she said i was trying to make u guys hate her writing those words like bitch and all Seriously i didnt know u guys were so generous In using yur vuglurites I understand how u feel but then I m sorry guys 4 not telling u earlier I m sorry vannesa I m sorry euodia I m sorry claire I m sorry angela i m sorry wei wen i m sorry 4 the things i did to confused guys I promise it wun happen again