|
posted : Wednesday, October 17, 2007
title : 16 o
Guys i have a confession to make
Things arent really what it seem to be
I explain to u guys too as well
after i explain to her
Cause i think i would want her to understand
it first hand
letting her be the first to know wad i been doing
It maybe wrong it maybe right but
I choose to hear people's views and all
Thx ww for caring about me
But then i always choose to put ppl
In front of me
I dun mind getting hurt
Cause i know when to get back on my feet and all
so u guys out there i m fine
As soon as i explain to her i explain to u guys
One by one
Hate me all u want
But thats the way it is now
I owe each and everyone an apology now
I do it in person if i have to
Thx 4 yur love and concern
I really appreciate loads frm u guys
Always being there 4 me and all
U guys really rock
Brought me back to my feet and all
After tat day
Thx 4 turning my life back to the way it is
I feel much better then last time a lot
|